FAIR USAGE PLANS
Under the Fair Usage Policy (FUP),Bittel offers various tariff plans to suit the varying data download requirement of the customers. The purpose is that a customer with the need of low data download in a month, is not charged more as different customers have different data download requirements.
Terms & Conditions
- Customers can avail up to mentioned bandwidth for respective packages, After data limit bandwidth will be reduced as per package policy.
- 5060 port not Supported
- Taxes will be charged extra as applicable (GST).
- The Tariff Plans/ Offers are subject to Guidelines/ Directions/ Orders issued by TRAI and/ or DoT
- Bittel reserves the right to modify/ withdraw the Tariff Plans without prior notice
- Duly filled-in and signed sheet by the Customer is an integral part of the CAF.
- Download/ Upload speed indicated is speed up to our ISP node. Broadband speed available to the Customer is maximum prescribed speed for which the Customer is entitled and Bittel does not hold out any assurance that the said speed shall be maintained at all times and the same may vary depending upon the network congestion, technical reason or any other unavoidable circumstances.
- Data Usage includes Download and Upload
- Usage in every session will be measured and recorded in Bytes
- Above Plans are on Pre-Pay basis.